Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
griffo griffo is offline

Default Mailmerge with "If" statement producing unexpected results

Hi there

I'm using the below code for my mail merge.

Problem is that when there is a "/" in the Street1 or Street2 fields, I get
a bunch of characters on that line that shouldn't be there.

Can anyone shed any light as to what might be going wrong - I built this
statement by looking around on the net - I'm very much a novice when it comes
to this stuff.

If it is relevant, I'm using Word 2003 with the data being pulled from an
Excel 2003 spreadsheet.

Thanks
Griffo