Shrikant

Thanks Graham. Are you from Microsoft ?
Does MS respond to the Suggestions ? I see an option 'Suggestions with
Microsoft Reply' in the scroll down button. What is it then ?
How to communicate my suggestion to MS directly ? Are they atleat watching
this site and know about what's going on here ?

--
Shrikant

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Microsoft doesn't respond to *any* questions in these newsgroups. They are
peer groups.

Shrikant wrote:
Microsoft should respond to all the suggestions. It will go a long
way in creating a goodwill and supprt base amonst the users. It
should not be much of a strain on MS time resources. The trade off is
immense. At present MS responds to only popular suggestions and
questioins. I hardly see any response of MS to the questions and
suggestions posted by the users. It looks that after hosting this
group, MS is doing nothing.

Think seriously of my suggestion. When a user gets a response from MS
about his question or the suggestion, he generates a silent feeling
of 'thank you' towards MS and it goes a long way in increasing
general 'well ness feeling' in favour of MS.

Note : MS need not respond to questions which have been sufficiently
answered by other users. Only those 'orphans' which have gone
unattended should be attended by MS. There are many such cases.

I hope at least I get a response from MS to this suggestion.