Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] emendenhall@deanhouston.com is offline

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

The lucregate.com is a RIP OFF! Don't bother wasting your $2.95, the template was not aligned properly and is unable to be unlocked to move the fields..
Follow the directions left here for doing text boxes in the word doc...that took a bit of time (had to scan the actual 1099 form and use it as a guide, then delete it from background. But...hey, at least it worked and is FREE! I'll try to get my $ back, but based on a couple other comments here, I doubt Lucre gate is the "refunding" type.