Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I change print layout back to one page?

"Judy F." wrote:

When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen

Can't you change the zoom value in the print preview window?

and I cannot
get back to Print Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and go back
to the Document I am working on.

What do you mean by "with each page showing separately"? Are they displayed
all at the same time? Again, what is the zoom vlaue in the Print layout
window?

I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.