Sharon McM

Default File Folder Labels - Lines do not show up on the blank form, ...

In the past, I have used TOOLS / Envelopes and Labels command to create a
page of individual file folder labels. Twice now, once in a volunteer
position, and once on my home computer, I have been given a blank document
form which DOES NOT show the lines separating the individual labels, although
previous uses of THE SAME FORMAT have given me the linear divisions found on
the actual form. Did I do something wrong to erase those lines? How do I
get them back? Do I have to resort to doing only a single label over and
over? Because of the spacing on the Avery form, I need to be able to see the
labels as I type them, using the tab keys to advance to the next label.
Also, is there a way to do more than 30 labels (the limit of one page)
without the format of the layout changing? Can anyone help me? Thanks so
much - Sharon