Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ATKantor ATKantor is offline

Default format outlook address block not part of merged document

I'm typing a list of articles and want to include a name, title and company
from my outlook address book. However, when I click on the address block, I
can't see how to format it so all I get is the name and the address. No
title or company.

All directions tell me how to do this if I want to do a mail merge, but I
don't want to do a mail merge. It's a one time deal. Actually several times
in a single document, but not several documents with changing names and
addresses.