Klaus Linke

Hi Mel,

Owww, you closed the document? Next time, remember "Undo" (either Ctrl+Z, or
the button on the standard toolbar).

Usually you can undo everything that happened since you opened the document
(even if you saved in between), no matter what.
But if you saved and closed the file, it was overwritten and it's probably
too late.

If you have "Tools Options Save Always create backup copy" checked,
you've got a backup file with the extension *.wbk in the same folder as the
document, which contains a backup made before you saved the document the
last time. Sometimes that can save your neck.

Regards,
Klaus

Mel wrote:
I was compiling a catalogue list in connection with my hobby.Reached
page 26 and pressed tab and all text lost.My documents folder shows
20kb of text held but unable to get back to it.Just keeps coming up
blank.Using office student teacher edition 2003.Help Mel