Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nit_Wit_400 Nit_Wit_400 is offline

Default Numbering/Paragraph Formatting

Macropod,

You Said:
Hi Nit_Wit_400,

Simple: use manual line breaks between the lines for each entry, rather than paragraph breaks. If you format the paragraphs with
hanging indentation, you sould be able to have all the entries line up, too.

--
Cheers
macropod

That is very simple, however, that is tail-end work, and I need the
formatting to happen when the document is merged, not after... can
this be done, or am I just going to have to put manual line breaks
after each line? Keep in mind there are upwards of 1000 lines total
involving mergefields.