Bartosz

Default Cannot change the language settings...

I have a big problem, at least for me it is. I have Microsoft Office XP, and
I cannot change the language settings for word.

I currently have English (US) and English (Canada) set. I need to remove
English (US), since there are differences in the spellings, and I am writing
a paper for my classes, and getting docked marks off for incorrect spelling.
My regional settings are set for Canada, and English(Canada) in the proper
spaces. I have set the default language for English (Canada) in Word but it
still does not detect the differences.

Does anyone know how to remove English (US) so that I just have English
(Canada) selected.

Thank you