robtoy

You got beat up a lot in high school, didn't you jizz, which is why you're so
angry? Or did you make it that far in school? Keep your mindless word drool
to yourself simpleton.

"Jezebel" wrote:

You go round asking idiotic questions, you're going to get taken for an
idiot. You want Word to decide for you what languages you want to write in?
Or do ALL your thinking for you?

"robtoy" wrote in message
Hey Jizz

I was trying to make a point that I would would like to exclude unecessary
updates from showing up everytime I look for the ones I could use.

Maybe you're not smart enough to keep your obnoxious comments to yourself?

"Jezebel" wrote:

"robtoy" wrote in message
The update function implies that this update is important, yet I never
work
with any French language documents. I think the programmers should take
this
into account when issuing these updates.

They do. They assume you're smart enough to work out that you don't need
the
French grammar checker if you never use French. Perhaps this is an unwise
assumption in your case. Do you have the update for the new Lira symbol
in
Turkish?