Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default reference no inside text box doesn't appear in cross referencing

A common problem regarding cross referencing inside text box.
1- I have pasted a photo inside word file.
2- In order to get the photo freely moveable to the exact location I want, I
used picture toolbar/text wrapping command and select "edit wrap points".
After performing this command, it is very easy to move the photo around.
3- I select the photo and choose caption and insert the caption below the
photo. However caption enters into a text box automatically.
4- This caption number doesn't appear in cross reference windows.

My counter measu
I tried to put the photo inside a frame and put the caption below without
text box but I couldn't succeed.
What is the best solution to make caption appear in cross reference windows.
Also is what I did for moveing the photo easily, is true?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan