Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VPsoccer VPsoccer is offline

Default Space in between Footnotes

Hey!
Stefan!

This worked in my phantom footnote. Thank you.
How can I prevent this kind of ghost from haunting my documents?

(Suzanne if you still want to see it, for future reference, I can send you
the doc.)

GaryJ

--
The Archive for the France Stays in the War project: France Fights On!
http://www.francefightson.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Also note that you can try to use a macro to get rid of "phantom" footnotes.
Place the insertion point in the footnote. Then run the following:

Selection.Footnotes(1).Delete

To run this command, first press Alt+F11. In the Visual Basic Editor,
display the Immediate window (for example by pressing Ctrl+G). Type the
command as shown above, and then press Enter.