Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CODan CODan is offline

Default my double click format painter doesn't work

Thanks, and I'll use that.

Note that the double-click painter doesn't work in ANY document now in Word
2007.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

FWIW, I find Ctrl+Shift+C (Copy Format) and Ctrl+Shift+V (Paste Format) more
convenient, anyway, as the copied format remains available for pasting until
you copy another format, so you can edit naturally, pasting the format as
needed, interspersed with other tasks.

"CODan" wrote in message
Anyone have an idea on this?

"CODan" wrote:

When I double click the format painter, it works for ONE application and
then
shuts off. I can't paint multiple items.

Note: this is only for one particular document. any other doc it works
fine
in.

so apparently I've done something to that doc. I've been working
extensively
with styles so perhaps that is related.

Thanks