Are you using Tight wrapping on the picture? If that doesn't help, then your
only alternatives are to split the first paragraph into two, adding a right
indent to the first one, or to end the first line(s) short using line breaks
(Shift+Enter).

"Graeme Hart" wrote in message
I have a picture inserted into the header of my document. The picture
'overlaps' into the body area of the document. The right side of the

picture
extends further down into the body than the left side. My problem is that
the first line of text in my paragraph will print over the right side of

the
picture. Is is possible to set a first line indent that applies to the

right
of a paragraph instead of the left?

Thanks for any help

Graeme