Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How to insert musical symbols?

I can honestly say that although I am a fontaholic, there are no fonts
installed in my car, my shower, or my mind.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gordo" wrote in message
Is the font installed?

Gordo

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
No clue. Never heard of that font nor have I ever needed a musical note
font. (I sing fine in my car, my shower, and my mind - that's the extent
of my musical talent.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:

Many programs come with fonts, even some printers.

Ah, then that's a possibility. Thanks. I wonder why the first one I
mentioned, Helsinki Metronome, doesn't appear to work, though.

Bert