Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] luwanda@discussions.microsoft.com is offline

Default book format

Hi, i'm new to the message board but I have a questions and I need some help.
I am using micorsoft word 2003 and I'm trying to print in book format. I
have the part pretty much set but here comes the problem: when my booklet
prints the pages are not in order. I don't know how to make them print
correctly so that when I fold the pages the book reads correctly. My printer
doesn't print both sides on it's own and I've chosen the manual duplex. What
options should I choose on the screen that allows me to choose Landscape and
manual duplex printer? Thank you.