tonydix tonydix is offline
Junior Member

Default Need a title and page number on page 1 page numbers only for the rest of the document

I have a word 2007 document which uses data from an access 2007 database to produce a catalogue. It all works well except that I can either have all pages numbered and no title for the first page, or by using the different first page dialogue in the page setup tab I can create a first page with title and page number but sadly I dont get any page numbers on the subsequent pages.
I dont seem to be able to get into the feature that allows the modification of the header and the footer for the pages other than page 1.

What I am I missing here ?

Thanks

Tony