WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do i rotate a pdf after inserting it into a Word document?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can rotate a PDF after inserting it into a Word document:
  1. First, insert the PDF into your Word document by clicking on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen, then selecting "Object" from the "Text" group, and then choosing "Adobe Acrobat Document" from the list of object types.
  2. Once the PDF is inserted, click on it to select it. You should see a "PDF" tab appear in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "PDF" tab, and then click on the "Open PDF" button. This will open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  4. In Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the "View" menu, and then select "Rotate View" from the dropdown menu.
  5. Choose the direction you want to rotate the PDF by clicking on either "Clockwise" or "Counterclockwise".
  6. Once you've rotated the PDF, save the changes by clicking on the "Save" button in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  7. Return to your Word document, and you should see that the PDF has been rotated to the correct orientation.

That's it! I hope this helps you rotate your PDF in Word.