MJD

Default Break a sentence in Hebrew (r-l), end sentence wraps to next line

How do I do put a line break in a Hebrew sentence (right-left) so that the
end of the line (cursor to end of sentence) wraps to the line below, instead
of the beginning (cursor to beginning) wrapping to the next line. I have
gone to the control panel and set the language to Hebrew and installed the
scripts for R-L languages from the control panel, all with no avail.

This is basic editing in all right-left languages. Using Word in Office XP