Yes, and apparently your assessment was better than mine. I've seen similar
results when the tab stop was lost, though, usually because Word decided
that, because I had one TOC level centered (without page numbers), I didn't
want a tab stop in the other styles. sigh

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Don't think so, because the OP says all but two his TOC 3 lines
are okay, and the OP gave a one-word Heading 3 as an example of a
TOC 3 that appeared incorrectly, so that made me think it was an
extra tab stop in the middle rather than a missing tab stop at
the right.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
It's more likely that the style/entries have lost the right tab at the

right
margin.