In some cases, you can change the section start type on the Layout tab of
Page Setup. But, as Daiya says, if you're duplexing, Word will insist on
putting an odd page number on a recto page.

"lpscott0410" wrote in message
I am inserting a Next Page Section Break but Word is inserting an Odd Page
Break which leaves me with an unwanted blank page between my sections

I am using Word 2003 and have tried various ways to combat this without
success does anyone out there have a fix for this problem?

Thanks