Symbol User

Default Word should let me minimize the Insert Symbol box.

When I insert symbols in Windows XP Word, I would like to keep the symbols
box up but not in the way. A good way to do this would be minimizing the
box, but currently I have to close it an reopen it every time I need a
symbol. This is very tiresome, especially when writing in different
languages or when entering mathematics.
Thanks.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.