Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Line count tool in MS Word 2002?

I'll bet it's Word 2002 that came with Works Suite 2006.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You are using 2002 because that's what came with 2006. Sorry but none of
that makes sense. 2002 or XP was part of Office XP. What is Office 2006?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"goofy4dizney" wrote in message
I know the feature was available for Word 2003, but now am using 2002
because
that's what came with the Office 2006 (go figure).

Hoping there's an "add a button" to count lines somewhere that I'm
missing...

Any help would be much appreciated.