Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there Auto Text in Word 2007 ?

AutoComplete for AutoText (which is what you are probably remembering) was
removed from Word 2007. AutoText entries still exist, and you can type the
first few letters (as few as one if there are no other entries beginning
with that letter) and press F3 to insert. Alternatively, for completely
automatic insertion, you can create AutoCorrect entries.

http://word.mvps.org

"Janis" wrote in message
I need that option, when you start to type something and the whole phrase
appears.

I searched MO 2007, there are that mystic, useless blocks, but I want the
same simplicity like in MO 2003? How I can do it?

Thank you.