Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table of Figures

You would be more successful if you tried the suggestions that Pamelia and
Suzanne made instead. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"driids" wrote in message
This method does not appear to work as desired.

It requires that the different captions all have different styles and
causes
the style of the table itself to be set to TOC1, as opposed to the Table
of
Figures style which I need it to be (as TOC1 is used in other places and
cannot be changed).

I need to include two different 'Caption Labels' in the Table of Figures.

"MD MOEEN AJAZ KHAN" wrote:

Please click on the below link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...289821033.aspx

And also let me know that it worked for you or not.

"driids" wrote:

How do I include two (and only two) types of captions in a single table
of
figures?

Please note that my document has five or six types of captions; I only
want
two included in this particular table.