Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bev

Default Propogate labels problem

Is there a way to propogate labels, where each record in the mail merge has
two different labels. I've tried to create labels with a table that has two
columns, the second column repeating only part of the information in the
first column. When I propogate labels, the second column just duplicates the
first column, when really I want the propogation to duplicate the rows only,
not every cell. I want it to look like this (where | is the cell division) :
But when it propogates it looks like this:
I want the NextRecord field to appear only after the second MatterNo.