Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to insert the "th on street numbers?

If you haven't changed Word's AutoFormat As You Type settings, when you type
th after a number it will automatically be superscripted. If not, you can
superscript it manually by selecting the characters and pressing
Ctrl+Shift+= or using Format | Font | Superscript.

"Tony" wrote in message
I'm Trying to insert the th on the street number and word doesn't have it
on
the symbol box. How can I insert it or download this symbol?