Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ladytravlr1

Default Printer won't print

I did clean the print heads How do I make sure that it is formatted as
black and is not hidden? Sorry, I've never had any problems printing
before
Thank you.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Try cleaning the print heads - and ensure that the text you are printing is
formatted as black colour and is not hidden.

Ladytravlr1 wrote:
I am trying to print out my resume (black ink--text) and paper runs
through the printer and it sounds like it is printing, but no ink
appears on the paper? I have a Epson CX3200? I have tried everything
I can think of, any suggestions?? (my ink is still 60%)