KR

Default Insert/view comments: comment location in margin vs "hover" over text?

Newly upgraded to Word 2003 on Win2000

When I insert a comment, it puts it in a balloon in the right hand margin. I
want users to see the document as-is, and have the comment pop-up in a
hovering balloon if they mouse over (and pause?) above the text where the
comment is located- in other words, it is ok if the comment temporarily
covers other text, only while the user has moused-over. I guess I'm looking
for something similar to the way Excel pops up the comment for a cell.

Is there a way to do this in Word? Having to scroll to the edge of a page
(especially when using landscape 11x17) is a real hassle...

Thanks,
Keith

--
The enclosed questions or comments are entirely mine and don't represent the
thoughts, views, or policy of my employer. Any errors or omissions are my