Graham Mayor

No, it will not be easy to change location, other than by deleting the entry
and reassigning. If you move things a lot use the file open dialog in
conjunction with the Places bar -
http://www.gmayor.com/customize_the_word_places_bar.htm or open from Windows
Explorer. There are plenty of options that don't require direct registry
editing.

MikeyD wrote:
I have never looked at that option. Would those lists be amenable to
editing for the purpose of reflecting folder reassignments? You see,
I am a highly organized person and periodically "file" documents away
in various sub-folders, which is why the issue arises. I give it a
look. Thanks for your help.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Instead of using the MRU for regularly used files, use the Work menu.