Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default spell check office 2007

I'm haing a problem and not finiding any answers that work.
I have upgraded to office 2007 enterprise and it seems that spell check for
word, outlook, etc. has disapeared. I have checked all the options for
proofing out, going through each step and nothing at all. has any one else
had a problem like this? or maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot some place?

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times.. no luck. I have
compaired all setting to my home machine, and both are identical... I'm lost.