Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default My text does not appear when I "print preview" and print word docs

Make sure the text isn't formatted as Hidden. If it's in a text box, make
sure you have "Drawing objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

"drobby" wrote in message
I open a new word doc, type in my text, go to print preview, no text
appears.
If I hit print, nothing prints out on my paper.
This just started to happen in the last week.
Have look at other community posts and tried several suggestions, but
still
no luck
I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003