Doug Robbins

Do you have any If...Then...Else fields in the label setup? I can imagine
such a field construction that is illogically set up causing such a thing,
but otherwise....?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Microsoft Mail Merge User" Microsoft Mail Merge
wrote in message
Error in a mail merged Word document (merged from an excel file containing
address data). Addresses appear ok in Excel but when merged into a letter
in
Word the postcode and country for SOME of the addresses will copy down to
the
next 10 or 15 (varied) addresses below which should not have a postcode or
country! There appears to be no consistency to this!

Has anyone come across this?