Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default How do I set the default settings to M.S. Word 2003?

Try to press the Esc key. Hopefully, this will bring you back to normal mode.

My guess is that you pressed the key combination Alt+Ctrl+- (hyphen) €“ this
changes to a mode that lets you customize menus and toolbars. In that mode,
you can remove items from menus and toolbars by clicking them so be careful€¦

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"TH" wrote:

1-Something has happened to my MS Word program. I now have a bold underline
under the cursor. How do I remove this underline (that I didn't crete)?
2-Since the underline appeared, if I copy and paste someting, I loose the
forematting from the previous doccument.