Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Mail Merged Documents NOT Actually Printing ONLY Selected Pages

Understandable, but it becomes more "intuitive" once you wrap your head
around the fact that there is no such thing as a "page" in the structure of
a Word document :-) It's a linear flow of content comprising one section
unless you choose to subdivide it into more.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/10/09 6:02 PM, in article ,
"Ronald R. Dodge, Jr." wrote:

Thank you for the reply as using that worked. I had no idea of that
happening, but I guess I will just have to remember that for future
references, which in this case happens to be using the following:

p1sPage#

Not really intuitive as far as I can tell.