Graham Mayor

Set this up as a catalog/directory merge and do not use the NEXT field.
Merge to a new document and add any supplementary information you want to
include to that document.

Mits wrote:
I have two questions.

I have created a mail merge from Outlook into Word and have setup the
fields properly. I can view one record set at a time. I can scroll
through them with the "Next Record" bottom but of course I want to
view all the records together. (I am creating a Contact list
booklet). I have added the "Next Record" insert feature at the bottom
of the fields so that Word knows to show the next record set, to get
multiple record sets to display at once I seem to have to copy the
inserted fields over and over and over until I reach the end of the
data set. Obviously this is a problem. How can I get Word to
recongnize that there is more data nad keep displaying it until it
reaches the end?

Part two:

With the data in columns I want Word to check to see if there is
enough room let at the bottom of the page to insert the entire record
set. If there is not enough room I want it to move to the next
column. The reason for this is so that the complete address is all
together, rather than having the beginning at the bottom of one
column and the rest at the top of the next column.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Mits