Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Numbering bullets down columns instead of across rows?

This is certainly the best way. For those who don't want to use styles and
are willing to do some extra work, two different SEQ series will do the
same.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" NoSpam@LeaveMeAlone wrote in message
Carol was telling us:
Carol nous racontait que :

I have a 3 column table with multiple rows. I have numbered bullets
in each of the cells for the 2nd and 3rd columns. I would like the
numbers to be consecutive going down the column, not across the rows
as Word wants to do. Is there a way around this?

The easiest, for me at least, would be to create two numbered styles.

Apply
style one in the first row and style two in the second row.

--
Salut!