Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Printing envelopes using Envelopes and Lables option

You can increase the font size in the box: select the text, right-click, and
choose Font. Or click Add to Document to get an envelope you can see. If the
frame of the Delivery Address style is too small, you can drag it larger.

"RGilbert" wrote in message
Hi,

I usually have no problem using the "Tools"-"Letters and

Mailing"-"Envelopes
and Mailing" function. However, this time I need to address special
envelopes which are very large and I'd like to print the delivery address

in
a larger font size.
Every time I try to use a larger font though... I am restricted by the
Delivery Address box. I'm wondering if there is a way to work outside the
confines of that box.
Thanks for any thoughts!
R.Gilbert