Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Printing envelopes using Envelopes and Lables option

As Suzanne implies the address information is inserted in a frame which is
part of the Envelope Address paragraph style. This by default has a fixed
size, but you can change that - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm
If you may have to return to this task, I would recommend creating a
template for it. You may find http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm holds a
useful method of addressing such templates from Outlook.

RGilbert wrote:
Hi,

I usually have no problem using the "Tools"-"Letters and
Mailing"-"Envelopes and Mailing" function. However, this time I need
to address special envelopes which are very large and I'd like to
print the delivery address in a larger font size.
Every time I try to use a larger font though... I am restricted by the
Delivery Address box. I'm wondering if there is a way to work
outside the confines of that box.
Thanks for any thoughts!
R.Gilbert