Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I setup Text-to-Speach in Word 2007?

I guess a lot of people would prefer to "just download" something, but
there isn't any such thing. There wasn't any such thing before,
either; Graham's article and macro apply to Office 2003 and 2007.

If you're using Word as your email editor, then it should work there,
too, but I haven't tried it to find out.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:00:00 -0700, ODB
wrote:

Jay -

Thanks for the reply

I would of really rather just downloaded a something then add a macro.

Dose theis really work and does it work with email?

Also, why the “HELL” did MS Office team remove it text-to-speech all???

Thanks!!!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:36:00 -0700, ODB
wrote:

How do I setup Text-to-Speach (read back) in Word 2007?