Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
pearl pearl is offline

Default How do I copy and paste table rows in Word?

"Brian" wrote:

I'm trying to copy and paste some table rows and everytime I try the rows get
placed out to the side instead adding to the end of the table as expected.
For example, I'm trying to use the following form as a template and want to
add additional question/notes rows:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011391741033

However I've tried eveything I could think of to try to add more rows (iow
copy rows 10-12) and am finding it to be an impossible task with word.

In a moment of desperation I tried using excel to add the rows but couldn't
get the cell margins to format correctly when I pasted them back in.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks