Brian

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:40:09 -0700, "Brian"
wrote:

I'm trying to copy and paste some table rows and everytime I try the rows get
placed out to the side instead adding to the end of the table as expected.
For example, I'm trying to use the following form as a template and want to
add additional question/notes rows:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011391741033

However I've tried eveything I could think of to try to add more rows (iow
copy rows 10-12) and am finding it to be an impossible task with word.

In a moment of desperation I tried using excel to add the rows but couldn't
get the cell margins to format correctly when I pasted them back in.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi Brian,

I don't have any problem selecting the three rows (Question, Notes,
and the blank row below) and dragging the cursor to the next row
(which contains the black bar with the Additional Notes heading).

It might be easier, though, to split the table. Put the cursor just
above the Additional Notes bar, and select the menu item Table Split
Table. Now the blank row below Notes will really be the end of the
(first) table, and it should be easier to drag or copy/paste at that
point.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Just dragging them to the next row doesn't work, it always puts them out to
the side going off of the page when I try that. I'm using Word 2003.

However, splitting the table and then pasting them works.

Thanks!