Stefan Blom

I just noticed that the question has been asked in
microsoft.public.word.vba.general, in the thread titled "Table number
formating". There are no responses yet, though.

--
Stefan Blom

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Maybe there is. The best way to find out is to ask in a programming
newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom

"Josh" wrote in message
I know there is no way on the format options, but can't you

programatically
format the table?

"Steel" wrote:

Is there anyway to format numbers in a Word table? For example,

would like
to enter 9876543 and have it automatically convert to

$9,876,543.00 as you
can do in Excel. I realize you can do this in the function

cell,
but I can't
figure out how to do it in other cells.