sf

Where can I view a screen shot that illustrates the problem?
I have no idea what this subject is talking about, yet I had
a problem last week that "may" have been releated, but I
won't know unless I can see what they're talking about.

``````````````

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:58:52 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You are far from the first to have this problem. See "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word
2002 or in Word 2003" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Brad" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm having a problem with text boundaries
or something else, but whenever I am in print layout view
there are "L" shaped boundaries in each corner of the
screen. I tried unchecking text boundaries in
toolsoptions but this isn't working. Has anyone ever
had this problem? I need to get rid of them!