Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rob Schneider Rob Schneider is offline

Default How to remove Grid in Print Layout View in Word 2007

Oh gosh. That's it. Thanks. (I'm still getting used to this Word 2007
stuff, after having cut my teeth on Word for DOS 5.0 and later loving
Word for Windows 2.0c--the best version ever!)

Bob Buckland ?:-) wrote:
Hi Rob,

Try View=Gridlines if it's on the whole page.

"Rob Schneider" wrote in message ...
Folks,

I really ought to be able to find the swtich on/off for this myself, but
I have failed. In Word 2007, in Print Layout view I have a grid on the
page. I want to remove it. Where is the control switch for this option?

thanks!