dlee_at_mmsgov

Default How do I create a Word form like corel WP merge documents?

In Word 2003 the user wants to makes documents like she has in word Perfect,
called Merge Documents, but not much like our Mail merge. more like our
Forms, where she can either type what she wants in fields as she moves
through the document or type letter to play autocorrect items. She expects to
be walked through the form, seeing a button that says, "next" for each
choosing spot in her document. This is a legal environment with resistance to
moving to Word, mostly because of thousands of dox which work perfectly well
for them in Word Perfect. Thank you for any ideas.