Default How to make a word start with a Capital letter when dictating?

I'll escalate this request. I agree that the currently required method is
extremely clumsy.

"Rick Raubenheimer" wrote in
message ...
Dear Suzanne

Dictating the word "Caps" or "Capital" does not work.
Yes, Word will capitalize automatically at the beginning of a sentence and
proper nouns. I frequently capitalize words in my work (the names of

Access
Forms and Reports in a Specification, for example) and having to then

"voice
command, select word, format, change case, initial caps, OK, dictation" is

royal pain in the you-know-where and really reduces the value of

dictation!
How about this as a suggestion for Office 2019? (I know Microsoft are not
quick responders!)