Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Can't send Word doc as an attachment to Windows Mail

Under Internet programs, do you not see pull-down controls alongside each of

HTML editor
E-mail
Newsgroups
Internet Call
Calendar
Contact List

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Nadia" wrote in message
Doug,

I tried Option 1. IE, Tools, Internet Options, Programs, but there is no
email box as the instructions said there would be????

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsof" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/918792

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Nadia" wrote in message
I'm trying to send a word document as an attachment to my "Windows
Mail"
and
it won't let me. I know I did this before and it worked. I don't know
what
I'm doing wrong now. This is what I did:

I rec'd an email from a company and they gave me a link to reply to.
When
clicked on that link I rec'd a message saying:

Internet Exployer cannot download. Unspecified error. So I replied to
the
company and told them the link didn't work. They replied back to me
saying
they tried it and it worked for them and for me to try it again. I
did.
It
gave me the same message.

So I want to send them a cc of the error screen that appeared in the
email
they sent me.

So I copied the page and pasted it on a Word Document and saved it. I
opened it and went down to "Send" and the option to email was not
highlighted
so I couldn't do it.

Any Suggestions ?????

Thanks.