Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Tabbed-browsing in Word?

Yes I did actually mean browsing as winterw mentioned it. Intellitabs
looks like a promising solution.

wrote:
I think what the OP meant was supposedly something like Mozilla Firefox
where you have actual tabs.

The funny thing is that I was JUST (yestereday) recommennding a worker
about tabbed browsing using a relatively new product called Intellitabs
(intellitabs.com). (not free however).

So yes, if the OP meant that type of tabbed browsing, then "tabbed"
browsing is available for MS Word.

From personal experience, I can vouch for Intellitabs as a great time

saver. Its pretty natural if your used to internet tabbed browsing.
BTW, if you do get Intellitabs, get the Pro version. It has neat
futures like realtime display and sessions.