Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu in Word, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against the item "Confirm conversions at open." After
doing that, when you attach the data source to the mailmerge main document,
you will be given a number of different options for the connection method to
be used. Try each of them - probably the DDE option will give you what you
want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Richard W" wrote in message
At work I use mail merge in Word 2003 to access data from Excel, when I
look
for the source I see the spreadsheet with all of the worksheets and I
choose,
it works well. At home I have Word 2003 with service pack 1 and when I
look
for a source I see the spreadsheet only or 1 named range, no longer can I
see
all the worksheets which for my particular application is useless, is
there a
fix?Is it to do with SP1?